Tuesday, January 03, 2006

 

Happy New Year!



This is a cute photoshopped image that kind of sums of the last couple weeks, the idea that "If you're overwhelmed and out of your league, just keep your mouth shut and pretend you belong there". That was pretty much me over the holidays.

Unless my son and his girlfriend are playing the most elaborate hoax known to man I recently found out I am going to be a grandfather in 2006. That was a milestone along the road to the apex I was hoping was still a ways off, but Trevor really loves her, and she is a fantastic young lady. Welcome to the family Meagan . . . . and Trevor, I know you are going to be an amazing father.


Comments:
Great Picture!
I think one thing we learn from age is those thing that seems so tramatic when we are younger, are but bumps. Yet, we would do anything to prevent our own children from living the pain we have had to bare. I think a new life to individuals who love one another is wonderful.
love ya
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?