Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 

First of All

I'm happy to learn that the fine looking gentleman to the left is getting married September 8! Congratulations Ben on the new chapter in your life - I will be there to keep an eye on the proceedings.

This was an epic meal at my brothers house - what you can't see in this photo is all the empty lobster shells (I believe I ate three). We were celebrating my visit from Alaska (okay, okay - it was actually Ben's birthday) and a good time was had by all.

I have recovered from my bout with bronchitis with the help of antibiotics, a week off from work, and the ministrations of my life-in nurse. I apologize for the almost two week lapse in posting but I truly was not up to the task. To bring you all up to date, I have not ridden my bike in weeks but plan on a short ride tomorrow after work, I have 4 books in various stages of being read that I'll post on soon, and I'm going to post my physical and spiritual apex goals for the year tomorrow evening.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?