Sunday, May 14, 2006

 

Happy Mother's Day


I love this photo, and I shamelessly ripped it off straight from MSN, of all places. It's Mother's Day, people, so let's talk mothers since it's 1 AM and I can't sleep.

I think I've lived a horribly sheltered life because I only know amazing mothers - maybe I've just been lucky. My Mom - I wouldn't have changed a thing. I knew she loved me every day of my life - what more could I ask for? I know I had a different relationship with Mom that my brother and sisters - I think we all thought we were Mom's favorite as that was her special genius. I think my Mom was proud of me, mostly, and I pray daily that she still is. I'm trying Mom, I really am. I still need your guidance, like I always have, and I'm listening. I still need you, more than ever. I remember the smell of the front hall closet where I played when I was little, and I had you all to myself during the day when everyone was at work or school. We took naps together and I rubbed your head to ease your migraines.

My sisters are great mothers, as is my brother's wife Sherry and my Dad's wife Penny. Happy Mother's Day ladies, you are special and loved. Enjoy your well deserved day in the spot light.

Comments:
thank you..
 
you forgot meagan.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?