Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

Safe In Colorado





Hello everyone, I am in Colorado, safe and spoiled at my cousin's house. After feasting on elk stew and carrot cake we adjourned to the outside fire and got caught up on family and listened to the elk bugling on the surrounding mountains. Mike and Mary have done an amazing job carving out a little peace of heaven on a Colorado hillside and I greatly appreciate their hospitality and open hearts during my stay. This morning Mary is showing me around the homestead and I'll be leaving a little later to drive through Rocky Mountain National Park on my way back to Idaho!

Comments:
Bro,
I am so glad you got the chance to see our cousins. They have a special place in my heart for all they have done for me when I lived in Colorado.
Drive safe and contiue enjoying the beauty for all of us.
Give my cousins a hug.
love ya
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?